Address: 143-145 Pentecost Avenue, Turramurra NSW 2074
Hours: 7am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Set amongst beautiful, mature trees, this campus has been architecturally designed to dazzle children’s senses, invite curiosity and inspire. Innovative in its design, the campus features state of the art nursery, toddler and preschool spaces designed specifically for the development of each age group. Expansive outdoor areas flow seamlessly from the bright, airy learning rooms, allowing children to explore the environment around them safely and confidently. Dedicated library, music, art and school readiness spaces have been integrated into the toddler and preschool spaces, whilst the nursery has been transformed into a haven for children aged 0-2 years with dedicated nursery trained Educators and separate, calm sleep rooms.
Highlights of this campus include:
- Innovative and modern design with extensive use of natural wood and glass windows.
- Dedicated age appropriate outdoor play scapes with a secret garden, river bed, sandpits drenched in morning and afternoon sunlight
- An open plan kitchen and alfresco dining area
- Dedicated music and art facilities
- Safe and quiet private nursery with sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Ample carpark for easy drop and pick up
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
To learn more about the campus, view our Turramurra brochure here
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Our Campus Director - Natasha
My passion and intention when providing premium care begins with forming genuine, connected and trusting relationships between educators, children and families. As a director, I lead my team with the intention to view the building of relationships with families and children as the most important initial step to providing an environment that will be safe, and contusive to teaching and learning for the young children in our care. It is from this platform that children can feel comfortable and safe to challenge themselves, explore and investigate whilst being provided the opportunities to reach their full potential.
My experience over the past 20 years in the sector has taught me that providing a safe and extended family environment is a priority for families. Embedding this approach with the entire team is integral to the success of transitioning children into an Early Years Learning setting. Providing a high quality educational program, supporting families’ outlooks for positive outcomes for their children is imperative, along with transitioning to Primary Schooling. Only About Children Turramurra provides a wonderful platform to ensure this is achievable and we look forward to sharing a wonderfully nurturing journey with the children and families who choose to attend our Campus.