Barangaroo South campus
Address: 62 Sussex Street, Barangaroo South NSW 2000
Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Located in the heart of the CBD only minutes from the Barangaroo Precinct the campus boasts a stunning outdoor play scape as well as an abundance of indoor physical activity spaces.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Floor to ceiling windows making it light and open year round
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Campus Cook and onsite kitchen serving breakfast from 7am, lunch, and snacks ending with a dinner service at 5pm
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
The Barangaroo South campus has also receive a national quality standards rating of exceeding in all 7 areas of assessment.
Oac FLEXI – sessional half day and full day care for 2-6 years old is also available at the Barangaroo South campus. Families can enrol with just 48 hours’ notice without committing to a full time enrolment.
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Barangaroo campus has also received an "Exceeding" rating for all seven Quality Areas of the National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulations.
Our Campus Director, Paula
I am a mother of four children (two teens and two young adults), I live in the northern suburbs and have three fur babies as well. My family and I love to travel and play sports especially football (soccer). As my husband and I work fulltime we treasure our weekends and family dinners where we solve the world’s troubles and create some new ones. I was born in Argentina and speak Spanish (somewhat broken now due to lack of practice, but Oac Language will bring me back to speed in no time). I have been an educator for over 24yrs and have changed my teaching philosophy, practice and understanding many times. What hasn’t changed is my passion to advocate for children and share my knowledge both with children and adults. I look forward to meeting new families and welcoming them into our Barangaroo South community.