South Melbourne campus
Address: 221 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Hours: 7:30am - 6:30pm, Monday to Friday
Oac South Melbourne has a special charm and distinct character as it is located in a heritage listed train station. The Campus has a large outdoor area and floor to ceiling windows allowing the natural light to flow through.
The team has a core of wonderful educators who have been at the Campus for many years and all are passionate about teaching and caring for children. The feeling of love, warmth and dedication from the team creates a home away from home atmosphere.
South Melbourne campus has also receive a national quality standards rating of exceeding in all 7 areas of assessment
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 03 8529 5000.
Our Campus Director, Le-Anne
At Oac, we value our team who welcome each family and celebrate the individuality of each child. We are a close knit team that support each other and our passions lie in our philosophy recognising the importance of family and each child’s holistic development. We continue to educate ourselves, reflect on and evaluate our own practices to provide the best care.
I am inspired by Oac’s commitment to every child and family, adapting to their needs and prioritising the child’s right to love and education.
I look forward to introducing you to our passionate team and developing a strong working relationship with you and your family.”