Address: 114 Frenchs Forest Road, Seaforth NSW 2092
Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Surrounded by large native trees, this campus is spread generously over two levels. Large gardens both upstairs and downstairs flow seamlessly off the custom designed early learning rooms, with facilities built specifically for the development of each age group.
Ample onsite parking makes drop of and pick up simple. For those families commuting into the city, there is also a bus stop directly out the front of the campus with plenty of unlimited parking in the surrounding streets.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Large undercover veranda allowing outside play to occur in any weather
- Café style alfresco dining
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Campus Director, Courtney
From my experience as a mum and training as an early childhood teacher, I know how important the early years are for our children. We view children as being capable and confident and strive to develop these skills and prepare children for the next stage of their learning journey. The early years of a child’s life are the building blocks to their future; developing a sense of purpose in the world, learning about themselves and others in a safe and supportive environment.
At Seaforth we have created an environment that is warm, safe and nurturing. Our environment is built on the understanding that children need to be exposed to their environment where they are able to actively engage with and explore their surroundings. Our spaces allow for moments of solitude, risk taking and spontaneity where children are able to challenge themselves and their thinking
Our team is dedicated to early education and passionate. Together we have invaluable knowledge and experience caring for children. Some are continuing levels of study, some are parents and together we are here to support our children and families through these early years.