Market Street campus
Address: Level 1, 44 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Hours: 7:00am - 6:15pm, Monday to Friday
Located in the heart of Sydney city, opposite the QVB building and walking distance from Town Hall station this modern and contemporary campus received a full renovation in 2016.
We have been able to create inspired and exciting play and learning spaces built specifically for the development of nursery, toddler and preschool children.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Floor to ceiling windows making it light and open year round
- Modern and contemporary design – using a soft colour palette and wooden resources
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Campus Cook and onsite kitchen serving breakfast from 7am, lunch, and snacks ending with a dinner service 5pm
- Café style dining for children
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Designated library space
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
- Dedicated complimentary parking in the QVB parking garage
Oac FLEXI – sessional half day and full day care for 2-6 years old is also available at the Market St campus. Families can enrol with just 48 hours’ notice without committing to a full time enrolment.
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Our Campus Director, Emily
Our central location is close to public transport and our extended opening hours make life easier for our families working close by. Our campus enjoys views over the beautiful Queen Victoria Building and the bustling city streets below.
Our families and team of educators travel from all corners of Sydney, creating a campus which is rich in diversity. We aim to promote every child’s sense of belonging, respect for diversity, culture and individual differences.
Our newly refurbished classrooms create a natural, home like environment to foster children’s learning and development. The campus has three cafe style al fresco dining areas where children enjoy their meals which are made fresh every day by our campus cook.
Being at the Campus for several years, I have loved building great relationships with our families and children along the way. I believe these relationships are vital for children’s development as I work collaboratively with families and the community to take a holistic approach to learning and ensure our campus has an atmosphere that fosters a true sense of belonging for everyone that walks through our doors.