Market Street campus
Address: Level 1, 44 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Hours: 7:00am - 6:15pm, Monday to Friday
Located in the heart of Sydney city, opposite the QVB building and walking distance from Town Hall station this modern and contemporary campus received a full renovation in 2016.
We have been able to create inspired and exciting play and learning spaces built specifically for the development of nursery, toddler and preschool children.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Floor to ceiling windows making it light and open year round
- Modern and contemporary design – using a soft colour palette and wooden resources
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Campus Cook and onsite kitchen serving breakfast from 7am, lunch, and snacks ending with a dinner service 5pm
- Café style dining for children
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Designated library space
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
- Dedicated complimentary parking in the QVB parking garage
Oac FLEXI – sessional half day and full day care for 2-6 years old is also available at the Market St campus. Families can enrol with just 48 hours’ notice without committing to a full time enrolment.
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Market St campus has also received an "Exceeding" rating for all seven Quality Areas of the National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulations.
Our Campus Director, Kacie
From an early age I always knew I wanted to be a teacher and this passion and dedication to Early Education has continued to grow through my 12 years working in the industry. I am lucky enough to have spent 7 of those years here at Oac Market St. Before becoming the Director at Market St I built my knowledge of our Campus working in every age group as a room leader and formed strong relationships with children and families and was excited to move in to the Director role in 2015.
At Oac Market St we believe that children come first, they are at the heart of all that we do and our team value the relationships and partnerships they build with children and families. Our interactions with children are loving, warm and respectful and our days are spent together engaged in conversation, exploration and play. We provide classroom environments that are welcoming, relaxed and happy. We want our children and families to feel like they have a home away from home and our team always welcome family participation in our Campus and curriculum.
Our team at Market st are the foundation of what we do. They are a group of educators that are passionate, dedicated and professional and who believe in providing the best care for your children. In 2016 our Campus received an Exceeding rating during our assessment and rating and this is a credit to the team.
Recently becoming a mum myself I now have a new perspective on the importance of choosing the right care and early education for your child and I am looking forward to meeting you and helping you to begin that journey with Oac.