Address: 461- 463 Bluff Rd, Hampton VIC 3188
Hours: 7:15am – 6:15pm, Monday to Friday
Located in the Bayside area, we have transformed this beautiful space into the best quality early learning facility in Melbourne. This innovative campus includes long day care and early years education programs designed specifically for the development of children aged 0 - 5 to ensure your child’s educational experiences are catered for.
Both the indoor and outdoor areas are designed to stimulate the senses and include extensive gardens, natural playground, bike track, sustainability area and equipment. The interiors are flooded with natural light and feature finishes inspired by the outdoor environment. The learning spaces will encourage small group collaboration with hubs for project work, scientific exploration, and a dedicated art space allowing children to become involved learners.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 03 8529 5000.
Our Campus Director - Tarryn
Tarryn is a passionate Educator, focused on creating inviting and purposeful learning environments that challenge and inspire each child to reach their full potential.
‘The early years of a child’s life are the building blocks to their future and I have a genuine enthusiasm for encouraging each child’s natural curiosity and nurturing an understanding that there are no limits in what they can be and achieve’.