Address: 163-165 Bridge Road, Glebe NSW 2037
Hours: 7am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Oac Glebe flows across two heritage properties and offers an abundance of charm and character. The campus’ five spacious rooms have beautiful high ceilings and are filled with light. Children will also enjoy exploring the outdoor environment.
Children are guided by our team of passionate and caring educators and are provided with experiences to help them grow and develop based on their abilities. Throughout the day, your child will participate in activities which will foster their passion for learning.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Our Campus Director is Melissa
As an as an early childhood teacher and campus director, being a supportive role model for children is a critical aspect in enhancing their overall development. I pride myself on creating interesting programs and environments for the children.
Our team believe strongly in our Oac values of working as ‘one team’ and celebrating our ‘passion for education’.