Address: 120 Oliver Street, Freshwater NSW 2096
Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
At Oac Freshwater each room provides a unique and individual curriculum for the children. The large outdoor environment has many learning areas for the children to explore. The campus has an amazing natural area which is being developed for the Educators and children to grow plants and discover nature together. There are picnic tables in this area so the children can enjoy al fresco dining.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Freshwater campus has also receive a national quality standards rating of exceeding in all 7 areas of assessment.
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Our Campus Director, Jillian
We have a great passion for developing inclusive and inspiring learning environments for the community of learners at Oac.
The Oac team aims to inspire all children to become lifelong learners. Every member of the community is respected as individuals who come from diverse backgrounds with unique talents, likes, interests, developmental opportunities and a wealth of experiences and knowledge that can be shared.
As a director, I believe in developing strong partnerships and meaningful relationships, which foster nurturing, facilitate further development, enjoyment and a sense of achievement.
I look forward to introducing you to our passionate team and developing a strong relationship with you and your family.