Address: 450-476 Miller Street, Cammeray NSW 2062
Hours: 7am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Oac Cammeray is on top of Cammeray Square Shopping Centre. This purpose built campus has two levels with beautiful light and airy classrooms. Both levels have state of the art facilities and the children enjoy a stimulating environment which encourages their natural love of exploring and learning. The convenient location has plenty of undercover parking and is close to transport. The dedicated and passionate early childhood team look forward to welcoming your family to the campus.
Some of the highlights of this campus include:
- Level 2 campus features a unique indoor/outdoor play space which allows children to enjoy outdoor activities in all weather.
- Level 3 features separate outdoor play spaces for 0-3 year olds and 3-5 year olds.
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of each age group
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Cammeray campus has also receive a national quality standards rating of exceeding in all 7 areas of assessment.
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 02 8968 1500.
Campus Director, Ursula
At Cammeray we aim to create an environment that is warm, safe and nurturing. We believe it's vital that we develop strong partnerships with families and their children as families are a child’s first educators.
Our environment is built on the understanding that children need to be exposed to the natural environment where they are able to actively engage with and explore their surroundings. The spaces at Cammeray allow for moments of solitude, risk taking and spontaneity where children are able to challenge themselves and their thinking.
I look forward to introducing you to our passionate team and developing a strong working relationship with you and your family.