Address: 1067 - 1069 Toorak Road, Camberwell VIC 3124
Hours: 7:15am – 6:15pm, Monday to Friday
Together with architects Law Architects and Elsie+Betty we have been able to create inspired and exciting play and learning spaces built specifically for the development of nursery, toddler and preschool children.
Highlights of this campus include;
- Modern design with high ceilings, natural light and extensive use of natural wood and glass windows.
- Set over 3 stories with separate state of the art learning and play environments for nursery, toddler and kindergarten aged children
- 2 very large outdoor play scapes with a handcrafted treehouse, bike track, water play and river bed , sandpits and a sports court drenched in morning and afternoon sunlight
- Private Nursery with sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Campus Cook and onsite kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, and snacks from 7am
- Café style dining for children
- Melbourne’s best qualified and caring Educators
- 23 basement carparks for easy drop off and pick up
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow with a dedicated school readiness program led by a tertiary qualified teacher
- Oac Grow includes music, language, drama, sustainability and active programs
- In- house Allied Health Team
Download our Camberwell campus brochure here.
Please make an enquiry here or call the Customer Relations team on 03 8529 5000.
Our Campus Director, Nirusha
Oac Camberwell is a collaborative environment, where children parents and Educators are able to build partnerships and relationships together in order to extend and enhance each children learning. Children are capable learners and contribute largely towards their own learning. As Educators we must guide their learning while learning from the children making collaborative partnerships and close relationships.
Our main goal at Oac Camberwell is to ensure that all children reach their full potential in life.