Address: 491 Highett Road , Highett VIC 3190
Hours: 7:15am - 6:15pm, Monday to Friday
We are excited to announce our newest Highett campus is opening Monday 29th January.
We have been able to create an inspired and exciting play and learning space built specifically for the development of our nursery, toddler and kindergarten children.
WHAT MAKES THIS OAC CAMPUS SO SPECIAL?
- A modern design with separate state of the art early learning including:
- Dedicated early learning spaces for children of nursery, toddler and kindergarten age
- Dedicated Nursery spaces including sleeping cot rooms, cot linen, nappies, bottles and formula
- Oac Education curriculum – Oac Grow
- Oac Grow includes daily ‘Book of the month’, Music, Oac Sustain and Oac Active programs. We also offer daily Spanish language lessons in our toddler and preschool Oac Grow program.
- In- house Allied Health Team.
The outdoor play space is drenched in morning and afternoon sun and includes a bike track and sustainable vegetable garden, kitchen garden along with ergonomic play hills and spaces.
Strong sustainability focus with rainwater irrigation, solar panels and established trees.
Campus cook and onsite kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, and snacks from 7:15am with café style dining for children.
Please make an enquiry or tour booking here or call the Enrolments Team on 03 8529 5000.
Our Campus Director, Veronica
I truly believe in the OAC Philosophy statement that it takes a village to raise a child, it is important for families, children and educators to work together to provide all children with high quality education. It is important for all families and children to feel safe and secure in the campus environment.
As a campus director I am passionate about children's education and believe that the first five years of a children life are the most important. All children have a voice and as educators it is our role to listen to the child and help challenge and extend their thought and ideas. Children are naturally curious and want to learn as educations it is our role to provide an environment that cultivates this learning.
We should always have high expectations of children and in turn of ourselves as educator. As professional in the early childhood industry it's important to always learn and develop as professional this comes through both professional development and team reflection.
If you are looking for a nurturing and educational environment for your child please book in for a tour, I look forward to meeting you.